Re: [Fwd: [fetchmail]Problem with distributing multi-drop E-mails]

2002-04-03 23:06:19
From: Rod Smart <Rod(_dot_)Smart(_at_)fah(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>

        Would it be possible for someone to reply on this problem as the mail
to postmaster is getting annoying as I have to redistribute the E-mails
that Fetchmail has not delivered.

You're possibly being ignored (other than my previous response) because you're sending so much junk that could be trimmed. Ten and 13 KB emails are a lot larger than most list traffic I see (which is usually 2 to 3 KB).

        Some E-mails are getting sent to the correct person, others for that
person are going to postmaster.

As I said before, it looks like a possible config problem:

localdomains we-ef.com.au

In other words, fetchmail doesn't know that ozemail.com.au is a domain that the local server will handle. Try adding it to the localdomains list.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: