Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: [fetchmail]Problem with distributing multi-drop E-mails]]]

2002-04-03 23:09:45
From: Rod Smart <Rod(_dot_)Smart(_at_)fah(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>

        So, how does it handle

        To: ABC(_at_)ozemail(_dot_)com(_dot_)au
        Bcc: localuser(_at_)we-ef(_dot_)com(_dot_)au,
user(_at_)romte(_dot_)address(_dot_)com

        I think Fetchmail looks at the recieved lines to find the required
recipient address. So therefore you get

        To: undesclosed-recipients

It uses Envelope-To (or whatever else you tell it) for that sort of situation. See the manual.

Examination of the full headers should provide such a line. If not then you need to talk to your ISP since there's no way for anything to work out who the email in that POP box was intended for otherwise.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: