Re: [fetchmail]Help! Fetchmail stopped working suddenly!

2002-04-03 23:00:33
[ Please read the sig at the bottom - I don't want to receive
 copies of list email directly.  Thank you. ]

From: Jen Wu <jennyw(_at_)colorfulexpressions(_dot_)com>

Okay, I've tried doing this.  Hopefully it'll provide more info if this
happens again.

Could I get the error if postfix tries to pipe to Procmail and gets an
error?  I mean, could it be sending an error back to fetchmail that would
make cause fetchmail to reply with that error?

No idea, which is part of the reason why I request people don't send email directly to me, but keep it all on the list. I'm no postfix expert...

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: