Re: [fetchmail]Help! Fetchmail stopped working suddenly!

2002-04-03 12:32:31
On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 06:19:24AM +0000, Rob MacGregor wrote:
Odd thing is, fetchmail complains about an error from the MDA, not
postfix...

Probably worth upping the logging done by postfix/procmail and doing a run
of fetchmail with -v -v.  That hopefully will provide more useful log
entries.

Okay, I've tried doing this.  Hopefully it'll provide more info if this
happens again.

Could I get the error if postfix tries to pipe to Procmail and gets an
error?  I mean, could it be sending an error back to fetchmail that would
make cause fetchmail to reply with that error?

Thanks!

Jen