Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail problem

2002-04-14 19:26:15
Hi,
Thanks for the help. i removed the set syslog and is  is working properly.
I have the required results with fetchmail -v only.
Now I have one more serious problem
When I type fetchmail -v it starts polling one of the remote server and after
it finishes d/l the mails, it waits for long. Then it gives a timeout [300
sec] and exits. That is the reason I am not sure whether it really d/l the
remaining mails or just waits. Please tell what to do about this?
fetchmail release is 5.9.7+RPA+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS
hanks and bye.
-Shantanu