Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail problem

2002-04-15 23:05:43
From: Shantanu <shantanu(_at_)gate(_dot_)polarhome(_dot_)com>

When I type fetchmail -v it starts polling one of the remote server and after
it finishes d/l the mails, it waits for long. Then it gives a timeout [300
sec] and exits. That is the reason I am not sure whether it really d/l the
remaining mails or just waits. Please tell what to do about this?
fetchmail release is 5.9.7+RPA+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS

Sounds like a problem on your remote mail server. Not really much you can do unfortunately.

The question is does it complete the poll (it'll tell you how many messages it has to download) and move on to the next server, or die during the poll?

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: