[fetchmail]is this possible

2002-05-15 09:25:16
1.  mail server X that recieves all mail for all domains and users A,B,C,D
(sendmail, procmail, pop3) - no problems here
2.  mail server Y needs to poll server X and pull mail from it for users
A,B,C,D (sendmail, procmail, fetchmail, pop3, imap) - have questions about
this part
3.  now users A,B,C,D will check email via imap or pop3 on server Y and also
use Y as their outgoing relay (no problem with any of this once mail has
moved from X to Y)

I know how to setup fetchmail on a single user basis (ie, myself) to pull
mail from a server but how do i do it for multiple users? for example, i use
fetchmail on my machine to pull mail from 6 different pop3 accounts and they
all go to /var/spool/mail/cwhitten, but can i setup fetchmail so that it
pulls userA mail from server X and puts in /var/spool/mail/userA and userB in
/var/spool/mail/userB?  anyone done this?
--
Chad Whitten
Network/Systems Administrator