Re: [fetchmail]retireving pop3

2002-05-17 09:13:35
From: rfindlay10(_at_)attbi(_dot_)com

Hello everyone. I'm having a devil of a time getting
fetchmail to hit my pop3 server and to only
get NEW messages, leaving EVERYTHING on the server.

I.E. it grabs the new mail and marks them as read bu
leaves them on the server.

What version of fetchmail are you using?

It should work with the keep option, though obviously your mailbox will fill
up.  Maybe you could post your config (munging passwords and mailbox names
appropriately).

I'm running RH7.3 havent upgraded fetchmail,
i'll forward my muttrc file when i get home from
work.

But yes, i'm trying to avoid having my inbox get
flooded.

    Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
        me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: