Re: [fetchmail]Trouble getting mail from <MAILER-DAEMON>

2002-05-21 05:57:33
Scott Gifford <sgifford(_at_)suspectclass(_dot_)com> writes:

Here's my .fetchmailrc right now:

    poll suspectclass.com via 216.12.213.139 protocol pop3
      no dns,
      no envelope,
      user sgifford there is swgsh here
      fetchall

    skip suspectclass.com with proto ETRN no dns

Literally... for skip, use a host which is NOT a poll host.

The behavior is still exactly the same.

Sorry.

<sigh> Ah, to have my own domain hosted on my own tinydns, instead of
depending on a hosting provider to do it, and to read my mail on my
own machine with my own dnscache running...But those days are past.
:-)

Using dnscache as resolver should cope with your ISP's resolver failing:
it does not use it :-)