Re: [fetchmail] Fetchmail+Procmail+Amavis

2002-07-09 10:57:49
I did try "set invisible" and "no rewrite". Maybe there 's a problem with my
config file (bellow).

poll pop.serviceisp1.com
    username user1
    password password1
#    mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"
    no rewrite
    set invisible;

poll pop.serviceisp2.com
    protocol pop3
    username user2
    password password2
    is simon;

The mail on pop.serviceisp2.com is delivered directly to user simon on the
machine. I wanted the mail on pop.serviceisp1.com to be passed to procmail
but then I've decided to pass it directly to exim (and the virus scanner) to
see what's going on and make sure it was not a procmail problem.

When I receive an infected e-mail, Amavis (and Exim...) report that:

A virus was found in an email from:
fetchmail(_at_)gateway

Version info (pure debian packages):
fetchmail release 5.9.11+NTLM+SDPS+NLS
Exim version 3.35 #1 built 04-Mar-2002 23:05:40

Thanks for your help,

Simon Boulet