Re: [fetchmail] Problems with POP3 and Notes-Appointments

2002-09-22 15:41:30
Peter Steiner <p(_dot_)steiner(_at_)aconis(_dot_)com>:
I guess the pop server is broken. The problem is that these mails get stuck
in the pop server and require manual removal. It would be nice if fetchmail
could deal gracefully with them.

Unfortunaely, I know from experience that I am very unlikely to be able to
fix this without having (a) a test account on the server in question, and (b)
a message in the test maibox that reproduces the bug.  Can you set this up?