[fetchmail] POP3 retrieval problems on fetchmail 6.1.0

2002-10-02 01:34:28
Hello,

I'm having problems making fetchmail 6.1.0 retrieve my POP3 mailbox.
It stumbles over the first message, which is left there by the IMAP
server:

------ cut ------
From MAILER-DAEMON Fri Apr 26 12:48:07 2002
Date: 26 Apr 2002 12:48:07 +0400
From: Mail System Internal Data <MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)lrn(_dot_)ru>
Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system software.
If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
with the data reset to initial values.

Here is an appropriate cut from the verbose output: