[fetchmail] Suppose I don't want to bounce?

2002-12-16 09:38:51
Let us say I have postfix as my mta with a hefty number of anti-spam stuff in
the config....But, I don't want to bounce any of it (waste of bandwidth).

My question is how do I accomplish this without fetchmail generating a bunch
of smtp error messages?  (This has happened in the past when I've gone to no
bouncing in fetchmailrc)
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC
No attachments or active content is permitted in incoming mail.
Mail from "freemail" sources accepted only with prior arrangement.
Copyright and PGP/GPG info in mail or message headers.