Re: [fetchmail] Suppose I don't want to bounce?

2002-12-16 10:32:05
From: Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank(_at_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com>

Let us say I have postfix as my mta with a hefty number of anti-spam stuff in
the config....But, I don't want to bounce any of it (waste of bandwidth).

My question is how do I accomplish this without fetchmail generating a bunch of smtp error messages? (This has happened in the past when I've gone to no
bouncing in fetchmailrc)

Well, first stopping point would the the list archive where you'll find details about the anti spam options.

If you want more help, remember to actually provide details such as fetchmail version numbers, configuration, OS, etc, etc, etc...

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?