Re: [fetchmail] Suppose I don't want to bounce?

2002-12-16 19:46:39
On Monday 16 December 2002 11:49 am, Matthias Andree wrote:
Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank(_at_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com> writes:
Let us say I have postfix as my mta with a hefty number of anti-spam
stuff in the config....But, I don't want to bounce any of it (waste of
bandwidth).

My question is how do I accomplish this without fetchmail generating a
bunch of smtp error messages?  (This has happened in the past when I've
gone to no bouncing in fetchmailrc)

You may need to fix the postfix notify_classes as well.

Thank you, Matthias.  I was thrown off the track by where the messages
appeared to be coming from.
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC
No attachments or active content is permitted in incoming mail.
Mail from "freemail" sources accepted only with prior arrangement.
Copyright and PGP/GPG info in mail or message headers.