Re: [fetchmail] Re: Fetchmail's -e Fails

2002-12-19 00:22:15
From: SoloCDM <deedsmis(_at_)aculink(_dot_)net>

I haven't noticed any fetchmail 6.1.3 rpm for Mandrake or tarball
versions.  Are you aware of any? Is there a cvs sight?  I didn't see
any 6.1.3 versions on Fetchmail's web site.

Well, that's probably 'cos it's up to 6.2.0 now.

As for RPMs, try rpmfind.net. The source, as always, is on the main Fetchmail site.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?