Re: [fetchmail] No Mailservers

2002-12-20 15:36:28
From: SoloCDM <deedsmis(_at_)aculink(_dot_)net>

What causes the following message to occur during Fetchmail bootup?
I have always used the ~/.fetchmailrc without any errors or failed
messages from the configurations.

   Starting Fetchmail services: fetchmail: no mailservers have
   been specified.

One day somebody will provide such things as versions and OS details when they report problems :-)

Does your startup script explicitly specify the fetchmailrc file to use? If not, try setting it to do so.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf