[fetchmail] Re: Fetchmail's -e Fails

2002-12-19 00:37:49
Quoting from SoloCDM's mail on Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 12:11:22AM -0700:
In previous versions of fetchmail -e was consistent.  In fetchmail
6.1.2, "Query status=10 (SMTP)" is repeatedly the next step after 50
messages are downloaded, even though -B 250 messages are demanded.
This happens with or without daemon mode.

First, upgrade to 6.1.3.

I haven't noticed any fetchmail 6.1.3 rpm for Mandrake or tarball
versions.  Are you aware of any? Is there a cvs sight?  I didn't see
any 6.1.3 versions on Fetchmail's web site.

The latest is 6.2.0. It has some fixes for SMTP timeouts and errors. I
think, upgrading to this might help in your case.

If the problem persists, you may then send the output of 'fetchmail -v
-v'.

Sunil Shetye.