Re: [fetchmail] multi-drop

2003-04-21 03:48:51
If you get this working let me know.. how
I have been trying to do this also but it never works...

Mike wrote:
Hi,

The problem is the following:

FreeBSD 4.5, Sendmail in default installation.
Fetchmail 6.2.2

I'm trying to make a multidrop.

I have a "mymail.com" domain for example and all of the mail like
@mymail.com is transfering to multi(_at_)mail(_dot_)com

A conf file for fetchmail:

poll mail.com proto pop3
user multi pass "secret" to * here

Then i'm sending a test message to user(_at_)mymail(_dot_)com which is
transfering to multi(_at_)mail(_dot_)com mailbox successfully.
I've created an account on my local box with name "user".
But the message is sending to root with the following error
"recipient address user(_at_)mymail(_dot_)com didn't match any local name"

What can you say about it ?

Thanks.

Disparate Needs ------ One Solution --- INETBOX
Ampersand Info-Tech Pvt.Ltd      phone  +91 (0)11 / 26318821
New Delhi -- Munich              fax    +91 (0)11 / 2632 2980
http://www.aitpl.com
Linux - Solaris - Windows - Software Application Partners
The information contained in this message (including any attachments)is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it from your system immediately - any
disclosure, copying or distribution thereof or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance thereon is prohibited and may be
unlawful. AITPL makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness
of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any
liability of any kind for the information contained herein or for the
transmission, reception, storage or use of such information in any way
whatsoever.  Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of AITPL.