[fetchmail] Re: fetchmail - could not decode BASE64 challenge

2003-05-10 15:19:37
Hello Rob,

> The first step is to try compiling from source. If the same problem occurs then you've found a bug, otherwise there's a problem with the binary you're using (and you don't say where you got it from).

I compiled both versions from source that's the reason why
I cannot understand this strange behavior. It seems to be an error which only appears if Fetchmail is fetching mail from
his providers mail server (Qpopper v4.0.3)
I'm using the same Fetchmail binary to fetch mail from
different POP3 servers (e.g. uw-imap) but haven't seen this
error message before.

Juergen Edner
--
Email: juergen(_dot_)edner(_at_)telejeck(_dot_)de
PGP key available