Re: [fetchmail] Lost attachments

2003-05-11 00:35:41
From: Grzegorz Chrupa\xC5\x82a <grzegorz(_at_)ya(_dot_)com>

My /var/log/mail/errors is empty. I know that you said it is not a fetchmail
problem but could you perhaps advise where else I should look?

Also worth checking for any entries in the others. I'd also suggest looking at the raw email (possibly /var/spool/mail/<sid>.

As for postfix (for those who've never heard of it, it's yet another SMTP server) I've never used it, being a sendmail fan myself. I'd suggest you start from the postfix home page (http://www.postfix.org/) and read from there.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger