Re: [fetchmail] Re: Newbie multiple e-mail destinations

2003-05-13 21:19:07
set postmaster "rick"

poll pop.vnet.net proto pop3
   user "denatale(_at_)ctc(_dot_)net" with password "xxxx" is user rick here
   user "ddenatale(_at_)ctc(_dot_)net" with password "yyyy" is user deborah
here

Rick,

I think it might be that rick gets all the mail because rick is the
postmaster. Have you tested with root as postmaster?

  - If everyone's mail is in reality going to postmaster, that would be
a general local delivery problem.

  - If root is postmaster and only deborah's mail goes to root (with
rick's still going to rick) then there must be a problem with the local
account deborah. Are the senders getting bounces from the deborah
account generated by fetchmail? In my own experience, I have noticed
that if the local user does not exist, the mail is sent to postmaster
instead and the sender gets a bounce message.

Steve