Re: [fetchmail] Follow up on the truncated attachment(s) issue

2003-05-19 15:04:36
Maarten Bezemer <mcbff(_at_)opensourcepartners(_dot_)nl> wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2003, Brian Walter wrote:
Thanks for the info.  Is that a configureable option? Or do I need to
change the source in thise case?

That's a good question. I don't have the sources available at the moment
and from the documentation I do have here it's not clear if this is
configurable. Maybe someone else with better knowledge of the code can
answer this?

Check the -a/--all/fetchall section of the man page:
       -a, --all
       (Keyword:  fetchall)  Retrieve  both old (seen) and new
       messages from the mailserver.  The default is to fetch only
       messages the server has not marked seen.  Under POP3, this option
       also forces the use of RETR rather  than  TOP.   Note that  POP2
       retrieval behaves  as  though  --all  is  always on (see
       RETRIEVAL FAILURE MODES below) and this option does not work
       with ETRN or ODMR.

--
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full