Re: [fetchmail] keep and top

2003-05-26 05:09:19
Matthias Andree wrote:

Well, the simple fix would be placing that RSET before QUIT, on top of
my patch -- or statically configuring TOP, or both. --forcekeep to
switch from RETR to TOP and to send RSET before QUIT?

That's partly the suggestion of my first mail. :)
Well, RSET before QUIT is not needed most of the time (only for server
the delete TOPped mail by themselves) but it also does not hurt, so I
think there's no point in spending two different keywords.
And maybe the name should be something like "keep-hack", but that's only
a detail...

I wouldn't mind
if it came without all the fancy (or should I write arcane?) logic
entangling it.

Full ACK.
If Eric accepts your patch I will happily do this stuff.