[fetchmail] queued mail

2003-06-07 01:41:44
Hi all,

I am using fetchmail and sendmail as a dialup mailserver.  I have configured
sendmail to operate in queued Delivery mode. So whenever any users connect to
my server and send mail, then their mails are first queued and then sent when
connection is made. But this option has also resulted that all the mails
downloaded
by fetchmail are also put in /var/spool/mqueue. Is there any option to send
mail
directly to their mailbox when fetchmail downloads mails from pop server.

With Regards
Nabin Limbu