[fetchmail] Fetchmail problem

2003-06-15 02:15:51
Dear Friends,

I am using Fetchmail ver 5.9.0-16 on RedHat 8.

I've just started using fetchmail & most of my
problems are solved.

Before that we were using Quantum Link Post Master
software for the same.

Our ISP is using Imail Ver 7.13 118941-13 for hosting
mail services.

My problem is suppose a message is sent to 2 aliases
then there will be two different messages in my POP id
(This is done by ISP mail server).

When I'm downloading the messages from ISP it will
download the messages two times for two user which is
suppose to be download one message & distribue it
locally.

In Quantum Link Post Master software in such case
message will be downloade at once only & distribute it
to multiple local aliases / users. I don't know how
Post master is sorting mails but it may be due to sort
of mail on message id. As this is very good features
in Post Master such facility must be abailable in
fetchmail which I don't know. I went through all
documents but didn't find any clue.

We were facing a lot of problems with bcc then instead
of "no envelope" I put envelope "X-RCPT-TO" which has
solved my problem. (This is for information)

Pl send me suggestions for the same.

Waiting for immediate reply.

Regards

Amol