[fetchmail] Upgraded, now authorization fails...

2003-06-14 19:23:58

I upgraded to a new fetchmail, and now I can't fetch email
from my server, same .fetchmailrc

On my new fetchmail (version 6.2.2), it looks like
it sends some additional commands, in this order after receiving the OK:
CAPA
STLS
CAPA
and then
USER
PASS
which then fails at this point.

I looked at my older fetchmail (5.8.6), and all it does
is immediately on receiving an OK, it does a
USER
PASS
on connect to the POP3 server, and this works.

I don't know how to make the new fetchmail work with my
email server, nothing in the manual or FAQ help, if anyone
has any ideas, please let me know!

[As an aside, when fetchmail issues the CAPA, the response
from my email server is:
TOP
LOGIN-DELAY 180
UIDL