Re: [fetchmail] Upgraded, now authorization fails...

2003-06-15 03:33:43
From: "B Wooster" <bwooster47(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>

I upgraded to a new fetchmail, and now I can't fetch email
from my server, same .fetchmailrc

On my new fetchmail (version 6.2.2), it looks like
it sends some additional commands, in this order after receiving the OK:
CAPA
STLS
CAPA
and then
USER
PASS
which then fails at this point.

What, *exactly*, is the error at this point? Simply saying that it fails doesn't tell us much.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?