Re: [fetchmail] Garbage in Return-Path causes 501 in MTA

2003-07-11 02:59:19
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:04:43 +0200 Matthias Andree
<ma(_at_)dt(_dot_)e-technik(_dot_)uni-dortmund(_dot_)de> wrote:

If you're not using multidrop, you can use the mda option of fetchmail
to avoid MasqMail and hand the mail off to procmail directly.

I am using it now and it works. Thanks. It might still be nice feature
to handle such situations without extra local setup.

[1] <http://www.privateweb.sk/robertvazan/logs/masqmail-message.txt>

I'm getting timeouts on these, so I can't make a more qualified
suggestion than above.

Sorry, broken router and no redundancy... It should work now.