Re: [fetchmail] configure problem with ssl in 6.2.3

2003-08-06 16:22:12
Henri van Riel <fetchmail(_at_)vanriel(_dot_)xs4all(_dot_)nl>:
Hello,

I noticed a small problem in configure. When I configure fetchmail
with the --with-ssl it doesn't compile because it can't find several
header files related to ssl. I checked the Makefile and noticed there
is a glitch in it:

Makefile 6.2.3:
CEFLAGS =  -I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl -I/usr/kerberos/include
CPFLAGS =
LDEFLAGS =  -L/usr/local/ssl/lib

I didn't have this problem in 6.2.2 and I compared the Makefile:

Makefile 6.2.2:
CEFLAGS =  -I/usr/local/ssl/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl
CPFLAGS =
LDEFLAGS =  -L/usr/local/ssl/lib

I used the same configure options on both builds. After manually
editing the Makefile fetchmail compiled without a problem.

Unfortunately, this isn't much help unless you can tell me how to
change configure.in so it will generate the right thing.