[fetchmail] Quick question about invalid email addy's

2003-08-27 16:49:47
Hi all. Due to a multitude (not just one unfortunately) of PC problems I haven't really been able to follow this group very closely over the last couple of weeks so I was wondering something. Was there ever a resolution to the problem of the invalid formatting of email address or subject? The one that caused Fetchmail to throw fits. I don't remember the specifics of it, but I do know it happened every so often to me. Anyone got an update on that yet?