[fetchmail] fetchmail delivers all mail to postfix file

2003-08-27 11:52:54

I've just moved from sendmail to postfix. My fetchmail configuration used to work fine, pulling emails via my ISP's pop3 server and delivering them to my user account.

Since the change to postfix however they are all delivered into /var/spool/mail/postfix

Here are the contents of my .fetchmailrc file:

poll mail.myisp.net protocol pop3 username "mylogin" password "mypass"

(specific information changed obviously)

Any ideas why this would change between sendmail and postfix? I copied the aliases file across and did all the other configuration needed, SMTP mail is delivered correctly.

Any help with this greatly appreciated

Peter