[fetchmail] Ignoring one email address

2003-09-15 00:49:48
Hello,

I am using fetchmail 6.2.0 (I can upgrade if necessary). I user the
following /etc/fetchmailrc (password omitted) to fetch mail for all
users:

set daemon 60
set syslog
set postmaster ""
poll pop3.demon.co.uk protocol SDPS aka mailstore no dns:
        localdomains colina.demon.co.uk:
        envelope Received
        user colina is * fetchall
        antispam 550,501,554,571

What I would like to do, is to be able to fetch mail for ALL users
(potentilly an infinite number) except for one particular user, so
mail to that user will remian on my ISPs mail server, so that I can
read it via the web, when I go on holiday (it is not an option for me
to stop fetchmail).

Is there a way I can do this?
--
Colin Paul Adams