[fetchmail]TLS (SSL) certificate issue

2004-02-05 14:26:38
I actually have two separate issues currently with fetchmail, but I'll
address them in separate emails.

My first issue relates to the "Server CommonName mismatch" message.  My
domain, inthefaith.net, is hosted by dreamhost.  They use a single
certifacate that is signed for mail.dreamhost.com, but I have to access
my mail through mail.inthefaith.net.  How can I retrieve my mail via
IMAP without getting this message?

FWIW, I am bcc'ing their support people.  I just didn't want them to get
replies from the list.
--
Ron Parker
rdp(_at_)inthefaith(_dot_)net