[fetchmail]Single user, multiple IMAP IDLE accounts (again)

2004-03-12 18:49:14
Hi again,

Well, I tried running multiple instances of fetchmail in non-daemon
mode, but it still insists on only allowing one running copy per user.
Are there any options to disable this behaviour and run multiple
instances of fetchmail?  There's not going to be any locking
issues as only one of the three instances I want to run will be
accessing my mail spool, so I think it's a bit of an unusual limitation
to have - why bother implementing IDLE support when you can't make full
use of it???

There don't seem to be any options to override this behaviour, so I just
thought I'd ask before I started hacking the code to forcefully remove
the lockfile check.

Cheers,
Adam.