RE: [fetchmail]stupid n00b question about abusing multidrop

2004-04-13 08:53:14
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Foo Bar
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 5:18 PM

<---SNIP--->

box1 has an SMTP server that will do the right thing if I can
make fetchmail
rewrite the rfc822 names. What am I doing wrong that rewriting is not
happening?

Make sure you tell fetchmail that box1.foobar.com is one of the local
domains (and possibly foo.com).

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?