RE: [fetchmail]stupid n00b question about abusing multidrop

2004-04-14 08:36:48

--__--__--

Message: 2
From: "Rob" <rob_macgregor(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: <fetchmail-friends(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org>
Subject: RE: [fetchmail]stupid n00b question about abusing multidrop
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:52:35 +0100

Foo Bar
> Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 5:18 PM

> box1 has an SMTP server that will do the right thing if I can
> make fetchmail
> rewrite the rfc822 names. What am I doing wrong that rewriting is not
> happening?

Make sure you tell fetchmail that box1.foobar.com is one of the local
domains (and possibly foo.com).

No, that does not do the trick. localdomains foo.com causes all messages with a recipient in foo.com to be passed unchanged. foobar.com is never found in the To: addresses. It's strictly an internal name.