RE: [fetchmail]Preventing fetchmail from marking message read with pop3

2004-04-25 23:11:31
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Rob Funk
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 6:58 AM

For your purposes, you seem to want fetchmail to get new
messages, but not
let them be marked as seen, even though that means fetchmail
will get them
again next time around.  The only way I know of to do that is
by changing the code:

Not having read the source I may be off base - but would the UIDL
support help any here (to avoid fetching already downloaded email)?

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?