Re: [fetchmail]Preventing fetchmail from marking message read with pop3

2004-04-26 00:25:00
Rob wrote:
Not having read the source I may be off base - but would the UIDL
support help any here (to avoid fetching already downloaded email)?

Hmm, possibly, but I don't really know the UIDL part of fetchmail.
I do notice that fetchmail is already sending the UIDL command to the
server, and that the server doesn't understand LAST.

The description of uidl in the man page does sound like it might help,
possibly even without my patch.  Seems worth a try.

--
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full