[fetchmail]Fetchmail and Envelope To Header as multidrop

2004-05-24 18:32:54
Hi friends.

Hi have a problem with the fetchmail yet, the fechtmail donlowad very good
the mail does´nt FROM any List discusion for example from
mymail(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com
TO any user local  user(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com and does´nt any problem, but
when the
fetchmail download any mail from some list of dicussion then  we have a
serius problem, because the fetchmail don´t unknow el RCP TO tje user, I
sent to you a small line of the log file fetchmail.log

fetchmail: SMTP> MAIL  FROM : owner-postfix(_at_)postfix(_dot_)org SIZE=4297
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 OK
fetchmail: SMTP>RCPT To :<root(_at_)localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP>DATA

then the mail from owner-postfix(_at_)postfix(_dot_)org  will should go to the
user
admin(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com, that I am, but not.

I am here I sent too the file configuration fetchmailrc
Set logfile "/var/log/fetchmail.log"
set no bouncemail
set postmaster "root"
poll myisp.com with proto pop3 enevelope X-Envelope-To localdomains
mydomain.com localdomain:
no dns
user "myuser" there with pass "my pass" is * here
with options pass8bits flush fetchlimit 40 expunge 20;
limit 409600
keep

As you see the fetchmail download all mail from my domain in the my ISP for
the some users, I  use maildrop for this.

somebody can I help me?.
regards TOMAS

-
Cuando no hay consulta, los planes fracasan;
el éxito depende de los muchos consejeros.
                                     SALOMÓN

Tomás Rodriguez Orta
Administrador de Red
Agencia de Cruceros de Cuba