RE: [fetchmail]Mail not going to correct Mailboxes

2004-05-28 01:15:31
Burt and Matthias,
        Thanks for the 'envelope X-Envelope-To' and other tips. Having had them
implemented for almost a day all is now working as it should and I am well
on the way to phasing out the old ISP along with it's 150 spam e-mails a
day. I will raise a glass this evening to this list and it's contributors.
Thank you gentlemen.
regards,
Brian

You need to add "envelope X-Envelope-To:" to get it to deliver on the
correct header.
Also, you need to be running this fetchmail process as 'root' in order
for the multi-drop delivery to work properly.

   - Burt