RE: [fetchmail]Socket Error on small e-mails

2004-05-28 07:16:10
If I type another command after the "." it works fine.  But, after about a
minute it still
cuts the connection and I get "read:errno=0".  I checked the transcript file
and there
are 2 ^M characters after the ".".  I'll have to wait till I get home from
work to try it on
another computer.

Jeremy

===== Original Message From Brian Candler