Re: [fetchmail]Socket Error on small e-mails

2004-05-28 11:32:01
Jeremy Fried wrote:

Ok, problem solved. Spamassassin was taking 36 seconds on average to process this message. The only way I could decrease this time is to turn off remote checking (checking other databases). So, problem solved. Thanks for the help.

Jeremy