[fetchmail]Using fetchmail with a nonstandard MTA

2004-08-03 07:26:50
Hi to all list members!

Is it possible to specify both the path to the executable of an MTA and the
port # it is listening on in the fetchmailrc file, provided one uses the
current version of fetchmail (6.2.5)? (Reason for my question is that I need
to ensure my mail is delivered to an MTA running running on port 26 after
being retrieved by fetchmail. The MTA I'm talking about is rather
minimalistic (based on Obtuse SMTPD), its sole purpose is to forward
mails to a Java-based portal application).

If not, are there any open source progs out there that allow me to do this?

I read the fetchmail FAQ, but I couldn't find an answer to this question. in
case I've overlooked something, I apologize.

Any info/pointers are greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

        Holger