Re: [fetchmail]downloading mails

2004-08-25 03:52:07
On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 06:44:18 -0400, Payal Rathod >
Well, but what will happen if there are big mails. I mean if I keep
an interval of 1 all mails won't get downloaded in 1 min. and
fetchmail will complain that there is already an instance running.

Correct, it won't run if there's another copy running.  But within one
minute of the poll ending, another will be started.

Actually I had this problem with my other account too. Are you sure
the fetchmail list manager is not broken. A couple of my friends
too had the same problem last year.

Never had a problem that wasn't caused by the address being
unreachable for a length of time.  I'm pretty certain the list manager
isn't broken :)

--
Rob MacGregor

  I don't make jokes in base 13. Anyone who does should get help.
                                                       --Douglas Adams