[fetchmail]Re: downloading mails

2004-08-25 04:09:28
Am 2004-08-25 06:10:48, schrieb Payal Rathod:
Hi,
Is there any way I can download mails from my remote server continiously?
I have around 25 accouts for which download the mails. After the last
account is over I want to start again fetchmail automatically. Is there
any way for it?

Where is the problem to put all accounts in one fetchmailrc ?

it is like:

  ____ ( 'stdin' ) _____________________________________________________
 /
|      ssl
|      sslcertpath              /home/michelle/.certs/
|      sslproto         tls1
|      sslcertck
|      sslfingerprint   "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
|
|  ##########################################################################
|  poll xx.xxxxxxx.xx protocol imap
|  user michelle.konzack        password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user       linux4michelle    password xxxxxxxxxx is michelle here
|  user         dos4michelle    password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user         wfw4michelle    password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user    binaries4michelle    password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user attachments4michelle    password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user       files4michelle    password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user    auctions4michelle    password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user computer.organspenden   password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user i.hate.outlook          password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  # user a.new.ip              password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user ebay4teheran            password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|  user falcon.of.teheran       password xxxxxx     is michelle here
|
|  ##########################################################################
|  poll xx.xxxxxxx.xx protocol imap
|  user  announce.arabeyes      password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user developer.arabeyes      password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user       doc.arabeyes      password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user   general.arabeyes      password xxxxxx is michelle here
|
|  ##########################################################################
|  poll xx.xxxxxxx.xx protocol imap
|  user bind-announce           password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user bind-users              password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user bna-linuxiran           password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user cistron-radius          password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user courier-users           password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user exim-users              password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user fdb-announce            password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user fetchmail-friends       password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user fvwm                    password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user isdn4linux              password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user leaf-user               password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user linux-audio-user        password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user linux-kernel            password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user linux-router            password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user list_alim               password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user lug.strasbourg          password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user midnight.commander      password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user mplayer-matrox          password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user mplayer-users           password xxxxxx is michelle here
|  user mutt-users              password xxxxxx is michelle here
> [...]
 \______________________________________________________________________

The Mails are checked all 10 minutes from a cronjob.

Note:   I have cutted some Lines and the file is not complete...

Competly I have 46 $USER and 46 .fetchmailrc with completly 218 Accounts.

With warm regards,
-Payal
p.s please mark a CC to me also as the fetchmail list has a problem
sending me mails.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi