Re: [fetchmail]multifrop mails

2004-11-03 02:22:10
On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 03:50:51 -0500, Payal Rathod
<payal-fetchmail(_at_)scriptkitchen(_dot_)com> wrote:
I had read "Header vs. Envelope addresses" and below parts but did not
gather anything useful.

It's telling you to use the "evelope" configuration option (as
detailed in the man page) to define the envelope header as being
"Delivered-to".

I do not think so. When postmaster directive is already defined, it
should be upto fetchmail to try that recipent and not at all depend on
~alias/.qmail-default.

No, it's both.  Fetchmail says "I have mail for fred(_at_)example(_dot_)com",
qmail says "I don't know that user", fetchmail then says "I have mail
for tata(_at_)example(_dot_)com"...

Please provide the output of a run of "fetchmail -v -v" for a problem
mail, the logs from qmail for the same run are also required.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor