Re: [fetchmail]Oversized messages

2004-11-19 06:07:51
Neil Williams <neil(_at_)publicus(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:

All works fine except for the oversized email notices. I do get some
notices but these are erratic (they seem to stop after a fetchmail has
been running for a little while). Also, the only useful information
logged in the notices are the size and number of oversized messages.

Fetchmail isn't supposed to remind you every four minutes that the
oversized message is still there.

Finally, I haven't worked out if their is a user command which will
allow me to fetch the oversized messages but keep the daemon running.

Not that I know of.