Re: [fetchmail]Oversized messages

2004-11-19 19:29:45
* Matthias Andree <ma(_at_)dt(_dot_)e-technik(_dot_)uni-dortmund(_dot_)de>
[2004-11-19 14:09 +0100]:
Joshua Crawford <mortarn_lists(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)au> writes:

All works fine except for the oversized email notices. I do get some
notices but these are erratic (they seem to stop after a fetchmail has
been running for a little while).

I have this problem also. I have 'warnings 3600' in my fetchmailrc, but I
only seem to receive the warnings when I restart fetchmail (usually when my
dialup disconnects).

Is your fetchmail continuously running (in daemon mode) for more than
3600 seconds?

Yes, my dialup sessions last 6 hours, and fetchmail is started and stopped
by ip-up and ip-down.
--
Joshua 'bruce' Crawford ... http://www.geocities.com/mortarn

Funny off-topic messages are always on-topic.