Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail issue ?

2004-12-30 03:56:18
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:46:31 +0200, Patrick <nawtyness(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Hi,

I download anywhere between 1100 and 1300 pop3 accounts, and deliver
to smtp, at about 1200-1300 odd ( out of the 50000+) it dies with the
following error :

fetchmail: fetchmail: getaddrinfo(127.0.0.1.smtp)

I'm not sure what it is, anyone have any ideas?

Well, some more information would be useful, like version of fetchmail
and details of your platform.

Does the error always happen about the same point?

And, do you really mean ~1,300 remote POP accounts?  If so, what do
you mean by 50,000?

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor